Processing and Data Protection
The administrator of personal data (in the sense of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as the RODO in relation to Users' personal data is
Butyjana sp. z o.o
Address: Al. T. Rejtana 53A, 35-326 Rzeszów
The company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number:
NIP EU: PL8133869221
NATIONAL COURT REGISTER (KRS): 0000931170
1. Providing personal data, as well as data processing consent are voluntary. All personal data, provided to us, is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the CUSTOMER agreed. If the CLIENT does not provide the data necessary to perform the contract and does not agree to its processing, it may not be possible to complete the order.
2. The administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of Users' rights resulting from the RODO Regulation. The User has the right to access his personal data and rectify it or demand its complete deletion (unless it is against the law) or restricting the right to process his personal data - for this purpose, the function in the user account store update program may be used or a request may be sent (e.g. to the provided e-mail address) specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the records. The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the User's data only in cases specified by applicable law, in particular if the User has not paid the ADMINISTRATOR all debts.
3. Users' personal data is processed in order to establish, shape, conclude, change or terminate the Contract between the Service Provider and the Customer and to implement the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services described in the REGULATIONS.
4. The user may receive marketing and commercial information (in the form of a "newsletter") if he agrees. The User may resign from receiving commercial information at any time.
5. We ensure that our company follows personal data security policy. Personal data is safe with us and we strive to keep this level steadily higher. Personal data is safe with us and we make every effort to keep this level steadily higher.
6. Users' personal data may be transferred to third parties only with the consent of the User in the cases described in the REGULATIONS.
7. In order to perform the contract and deliver the ordered products and send correspondence to the customer, the data may be provided to: Poczta Polska or a selected delivery company.
8. To perform the contract and to deliver the products it is necessary to provide the following CUSTOMER's personal data: surname and first name; address for shipping products; e-mail address; contact phone number; in the case of the company, additionally NIP.
9. Personal data is processed only for the period necessary to perform the contract:
• sales documents - for the period required by accounting regulations
• address data - until the warranty or guarantee period expires - depending on which is longer;
• e-mail address used to send out an information bulletin - for the period of validity of the user's consent; the consent can be withdrawn at any time.
• after this period they are removed.
10. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the Office for Personal Data Protection (OPDP) if he has reservations about the processing of his personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR.
This Policy sets out the rules for creating, storing and accessing information on the User's devices via Cookies in order to provide services electronically requested by the User.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. An administrator shall create and store temporary files for the provision of services by electronic means and shall access the selected information on the user's devices.
2. Cookies - means binary data, usually small text files, saved and stored on the User's devices, which are used in programming languages to improve communication between the website and the user.
3. Cookies created on user's devices can come from both the Administrator's system (so-called own Cookies) as well as from external programs that supervise Internet communication (so-called external Cookies, e.g. from Google and other websites).
4. The User has the ability to limit or disable access of Cookies to his Device. If this option is chosen, the use of the Website will be possible, apart from the functions that, by their nature, require Cookies.
II. THE AIMS OF USING COOKIES
1. Cookies and similar technologies are used on websites to ensure correct data transmission between connected computers. They have a very wide application, they help to adjust the content of the website settings in the recipient's computer, they remember the preferred layout of the website, e.g. set font size, ensure that the user performs several steps (e.g. adding an article, making a purchase in an online store). Cookies can also be used to match the ads displayed to the interests of the site visitors. It can be said that the "Cookies" technology is necessary for the proper display of interactive websites.
2. Apart from cookies sent from the website we are connecting to, cookies can also be sent from the servers of the websites to which they refer, e.g. Google, YouTube or social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others.
3. Generally, we can divide cookies into two types of files:
• session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. Saved information is permanently removed from the Device's memory then. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
• persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a particular browser or turning the Device off, does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
4. In a normal situation, used cookies are safe for the user. When properly used, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter Users' Devices. These files allow identifying the software used by the User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device (it is limited) and the assigned value (key).
5. Cookies do not collect any personal data, including names and e-mail addresses.
6. Each user can change cookies settings in the browser used by him, including completely disable the possibility of saving them. If the user does not switch off the option of saving cookies from different websites, this means in practice that he agrees to save them and store them on the computer.
7. The User may delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
8. The ways to describe disabling or changing settings for the most popular web browsers:
8.1. Google Chrome - Google Chrome's default settings allow you to store cookies. To change the settings:
• click on the "Google Chrome Settings" menu and select "Settings";
• click on "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page;
• choose the option "Content settings" in the "Privacy" options;
• choose the desired settings;
• to enter special settings for a given website, click on "Manage exceptions" and choose your own settings for the websites;
• to confirm changes, click "Done".
• click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options";
• select the "Privacy" tab;
• using the slider, specify the desired level of settings (the highest blocks cookies completely, the lowest allows the storage of all cookies).
8.3 Mozilla Firefox - the default settings of Mozilla Firefox browser allow the storage of cookies. To change the settings:
• click on the "Tools" menu (in other versions: click "Firefox") and select "Options";
• then select the "Privacy" tab and select the desired settings;
• to enter special settings for a given service, click on "Exceptions" and choose your own settings for websites;
• confirm changes with the "OK" button.
8.4 Opera – the default settings of Opera browser allow the storage of cookies. To change the settings:
• click on "Preferences", choose "Advanced" and then "Cookies";
• mark the desired settings;
• to enter special settings for a particular website, go to the selected website, right-click on it, select "Website preferences" and go to the "Cookies" tab and then enter the desired settings;
• confirm changes with the "OK" button.
8.5 Safari - the default settings of Safari browser allow the storage of cookies. To change the settings:
• select "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu;
• click the "Privacy" icon;
• mark the desired settings;
• to enter special settings for a given service, click on "Details" and select your own settings for websites.
9. If you decide to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our websites, in particular those that require logging in and then, for example, purchase transactions in the online store. Turning off cookies does not mean that you cannot browse the pages on most websites.
10. The User may delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
11. It should be noted that hackers use the cookies technology to infect computers and introduce malicious software. The cookies technology, which is to ensure proper communication with the
website server, in this case is used contrary to its intended use. A good anti-virus program is necessary for the protection against such an attack as well as other forms of hacking attempts.
12. The cookies technology is the "salt" of the Internet today - in a good sense. Without cookies, many websites are much poorer.
List of cookies we collect:
The table below contains a list of cookies that we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Google Analytics cookies:
- _ga cookie - which is used to identify unique users
- _gat cookie - which is used to throttle the request rate